Australian Fertiliser Services Association (AFSA) and our 300+ members will be joining Family Business Australia (FBA) as ‘Associate Members’
This membership will provide ASFA operating family business members with another level of support and ensure both the business and their families are working together in a way that benefits all.
AFSA members will receive the following benefits as a result of this Associate Membership with FBA:
· Entitlement to use the FBA Associate Membership logo;
· Entitled to use the "A Family Owned Business" emblem and a listing on the www.wearefamilyowned.org.au website (provided they are a family business);
· Free attendance at the Family Business Essentials workshop for one nominated member from their business;
· Free attendance to FBA Family Insiders program;
· Access to over 150 Accredited Family Business Advisors;
· Access to FBA's Accredited Advisor Directory;
· Access to FBA's Resource Centre;
· Access to FBA's Family Business Diagnostic Tool; and
· The opportunity to join FBA as full Members to gain access to all of FBA’s products, service and events program.
Greg Griffith, CEO of FBA said, “The rural sector has many family businesses that can benefit from the services that FBA has to offer”.
“This partnership means FBA can support and add value to ASFA, but more importantly it means we have a partner that we can share our service offerings to a sector that will truly benefit from what we do”.
ASFA CEO Krysteen McElroy said,
“We are incredibly excited to partner with FBA, we have many family business members and we know that the services offered by FBA including access to education and Accredited Advisors will be well received by our members. FBA is a well-known and respected organisation that has been providing support and guidance to Family Business for many years and this is a wonderful opportunity for our Association to work together with FBA and add significant value to ASFA members, rarely offered within Australia before”.
Chief Executive Officer
Family Business Australia